Regional Event Funding Request Procedure
- 1 ) Event organizer to apply and receive event insurance coverage 45 days BEFORE the event
- a. Event organizer to complete insurance application. See 356 Registry website for instructions & form
- b. Event organizer to submit Insurance Order Form B to Jim Liberty
- c. Jim Liberty to notify event organizer when insurance coverage is authorized
- 2 ) Event organizer to submit insurance approval documentation with required event funding information below to 356 Registry President
- a. Trustees to review event funding request
- b. 356 Registry President to notify event organizer outcome of Trustee decision
- 3 ) Event organizer to complete the information noted below on the Regional Event Funding Request form for evaluation.
- Please print this page and complete the information.
- Name of Event Organizer: ___________________________________________________
- Email and phone # __________________________________________________________
- Location of Event: __________________________________________________________
- Description of Event ________________________________________________________
- Date(s) of Event: ____________________________________________________________
- Anticipated Number of Attendees: _____________________________________________
- Amount Requested: __________________________________________________________
PLEASE Contact the membership office for a hard copy of the form if needed.
- Date 356 Registry insurance confirmed: __________________________________________
- Call 651-342-1524 or email email@example.com for submission directions.